For the ultimate in Caribbean home ownership look no further than Adams Bay Tower, in Bequia St.Vincent and the Grenadines, your paradise awaits!Adams Bay Tower offers the most panoramic and priceless views from its Ridge-top location.
With a 360-ocean view, Adams Bay Tower sits directly in front of the breathtaking isle of Quatre with stunning views as far as the eye can see!
This modern three bedroom four bathroom villa is located in Moonhole Bequia, within the environs of the Liminig Resort.
Adams Bay Tower villa represents an amazing opportunity to own a piece of paradise.
This custom design and built family home is 3480 sq ft , sits on on 59,895 sq ft / nearly 1.4 acres of land.
The open concept villa is two stories with the first story offering a modern living room with a gourmet kitchen, and outdoor dining and lounging terrace.
This floor boasts two ensuite bedrooms with a third guest bathroom as well as full laundry and storage room.
The ground floor is a self-contained third ensuite bedroom with kitchenette and living area.
- Amazing outdoor covered and open lounging area
- Fourth guest bathroom
- Laundry room
- Flexible Power 110/220 volts
- Short walk down to the beachfront
- Air Conditioning in all bedrooms
- Flexible power with both 110/220 Voltage
- Appliances: Dishwasher, washer, dryer, microwave, gas range / oven, refrigerator,wine cooler barbecue
- Private Infinity edge Pool
- Exterior material: Stone
- Storm window and doors
- Storage areas
- Beach access with jetty rights
- Bequia is the second-largest island in the Grenadines at 7 square miles (18 km2).
- It is part of the country of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and is approximately 15 kilometres (9.3 mi) from the nation’s capital, Kingstown, on the main island, Saint Vincent.
- Bequia means “island of the clouds” in the ancient Arawak. The island’s name was also ‘Becouya’ as part of the Grenadines.
- Moonhole, where Adams Bay Tower is located, is a private community on the island of Bequia (Bek-way) in the Grenadines.
- Moonhole derives its name from a massive arch formed in volcanic substrate through which the setting moon is sometimes visible.
For viewings, more information or to secure this property, please contact us