OFF MARKET DEAL – OPEN TO OFFERS – *EXCLUSIVE
PRIME BEACHFRONT LAND LOT FOR SALE ON SOUTH COAST – Close to Sandals and O2 Hotel
We are pleased to present this amazing new development opportunity!
This off market listing is one of the last remaining prime Beachfront lots on the South coast of Barbados.
The plans are approved and Its Ready for Build! (You can also build a home)
Please review below and contact me to discuss this offer!
Project Overview of approved plans
- Stage of Development: All plans are now approved and Ready to Build
- 10,000 SF Beachfront Land Lot Approved Planning Permission with Tax incentives for 7 Storey Residential Building
- 7 Spacious Waterfront, Luxury Penthouse Style Condos Ranging from 3000SF – 3400SF
- Located in Center of Tourism area close to Turtle Beach by Marriot Hotel, Sandals Resorts, O2 Resort and other popular hotels
- Absolutely Amazing Ocean Views and next to White sandy beaches
About the Area
St.Lawrence Gap or ‘The Gap’, a 1.3 km stretch of beach side road in the parish of Christ Church, is famous for it’s fine restaurants, diverse accommodation, lively nightlife and good shopping. The popular Dover Beach is just steps away!
Hotels in the area are Sandals Caribbean / Sandals Royal, Turtle Beach by Marriot Hotels, Ocean 2 Hotel, Divi Southwinds, South Gap Hotel and other smaller hotels, Airbnb, VRBOs and Condominium developments.
Why Invest in Barbados
Barbados enjoys a positive image in the marketplace as a reputable International Business Centre of choice and has been successfully attracting Foreign Direct Investment for decades, particularly from Canada and the USA. Barbados is the 5th largest destination for Canadian direct investment abroad, garnering Cdn $49.8 billion at the end of 2019. (Stats here)
Professor Walid Hejazi has indicated that “…the OECD is satisfied that Canadian direct investment abroad that goes to or through Barbados…complies with OECD standards for transparency and exchange of information – standards which Barbados expects of all corporations active in its jurisdiction. Countries like Barbados allow Canadian firms in those industries which drive the global economy to maintain their competitiveness.” (Hejazi, W. 2007)
Companies looking to thrive in a highly competitive global marketplace invest in Barbados, to capitalize on the business-friendly environment, strong human capital, high-quality infrastructure, investment protection, and good quality of life.
- Excellent Beachfront Location with Ocean and City views
- Next to other International Hotels & Residences
- Ready for Pre-Sales & Building
- Option for Luxury Boutique Hotel
- Duty Tax Allowances (Area Zoned & Approved)
- Rare Opportunity with limited beachfront land to develop in area
Contact me for more information