Offers are now welcome on this Modern Apartment at Harmony Hall Green within Walking distance of Dover Beach and St Lawrence Gap.
***PERFECT FOR AIRBNB RENTALS! Good ROI!
THIS UNIT is offered Unfurnished. (Furniture package available through NVEST Interior Design options)
Situated in a quiet location, yet right in the heart of Barbados’ South Coast entertainment district, close to popular beaches, shopping, restaurant, services, transportation and nightlife.
- Unit has a private, covered patio overlooking the reflecting pool.
- Every bedroom is air conditioned. Air conditioners, at extra cost, also available for living areas.
- Solar-heated water.
- Modern kitchens (appliance packages available at extra cost).
- Fiber optic cable to each apartment for high speed internet, cable TV and telephone.
- Large windows and glass doors to maximize natural light in the units.
- Porcelain floor tiles.
Main Overall Features
- The units all face inward to a “water garden” – a large reflecting pool, combining tranquility and natural beauty – with communal, landscaped ‘islands” within the water garden.
- A communal swimming pool with sundecks.
- A gym or meeting area (at owners’ choice), overlooking the water garden.
- Onsite management.
- Beautiful landscaping, including many large, mature mahogany and casuarina trees.
- Reserved parking for all residents, plus guest parking.
- The reflecting pool is filled with harvested rain water. The excess rain water is used for irrigation of our landscaping.
- Separate flood control systems for the reflecting pool and the islands
- Garbage areas for recyclable and non-recyclable items.
- Gated community, with night time security personnel.
- Underground utilities.
- All street lights are photo-voltaic powered to reduce the electricity costs to HOA.
- 3 minute walk to beautiful Dover beach.
- Access on membership basis to the facilities of a nearby resort hotel, including beach chairs, bar,restaurant, tennis, mini golf, children’s play park, spa.
Monthly Service Charges
The monthly charges are established by the HomeOwners’ Association (HOA) at the start of each fiscal year. The annual budgeted costs for maintaining the common areas and facilities are apportioned to each unit on a square footage basis.
Typically the expenses included in this budget are – building insurance, electricity and water for the pools, management, gardening & maintenance, reserve fund for exterior repainting, gym equipment fund, garbage removal, night security, elevator maintenance, fire alarm system external monitoring.
One bedroom unit –from US$168 – $176 monthly
For viewings, more information or to secure this property, please contact us: